Welcome to I.M. Meditation, the most powerful and entertaining meditation technique based on your internal music!
Meditation Training Opportunities
Are you looking for an entertaining way to balance your emotional world? Then, you definitely need to take a look at our Online and Offline Meditation Training opportunities.
Here is what you can do:
Do you want to expand your spirituality while enjoying a wonderful Greek Summer?
If you are (or plan to be) somewhere around the North Ionian Sea this Summer, it will be our pleasure to have you in one of our meditation sessions. Find more about this fantastic experience here.
Our first online meditation course is live on Udemy!
The purpose of these online meditation courses is to help you learn the I.M. Meditation technique to its fullest. Furthermore, using this knowledge, you can help people walk their own meditation path. Our goal here is to help you become an experienced meditator and not only. Our fundamental purpose is to help you become a skillful I.M. Meditation Instructor and guide you on changing people’s lives.
We are here to help you in this journey with full support. Whether you want to become an Instructor or simply learn the technique for yourself, we are here to guide you step by step and answer all your questions.
Are you excited to join our course? You can find more info at the I.M. Meditation Instructor Course Page or visit our course page directly on Udemy to enroll! We wish you a joyful meditation life!
Do you struggle to find balance in your life? Maybe you need someone to help you walk your meditation path. For example, a meditation coach who will always be next to you guides you the right way. It’s time to start thinking about a Meditation Life Coaching Plan designed especially for you. What do you think about having a personal life coach ready to help you live a peaceful life? If that is the right solution for you, look at our Meditation Life Coaching Plans and improve your life physically, mentally, and spiritually. Again, you need to choose one of them only if you are ready to completely transform your life.
I.M. Meditation is an entertaining yet powerful way to balance your emotional world. Furthermore, it is a great way to enter the meditation world smoothly. It was designed by Fotis Tampas (De Tao). Fotis is a meditation and music teacher as well. For this reason, I.M. Meditation helps you balance your emotions using the meditating properties of your own internal music. Moreover, you can use this music to become familiar with your hidden inner world. Discover everything about the technique and the creator in the links above.
We need your support:
If you like our project, please, show us your love today because we really need it! You can use the donate button in the link above to help us keep this project alive. If you want to support us while gaining more knowledge about the I.M. Meditation technique, you can enroll in our course on Udemy or join one of our Meditation Coaching Programs.
You can also help us understand your needs by completing this Survey. It’s free! This way, we can offer you the best services and help you improve your meditation life even more! Furthermore, you can share the content of this website with your beloved ones on your social media accounts.
- What energy really is?Energy! What is energy? Every different philosophy/science has given energy a different definition. This debate has resulted in letting people needing clarification about what energy is. Having these confusing explanations about energy, no one can understand the nature of energy. In this section, I will explain the energy as I learned, felt, and lived itContinue reading “What energy really is?”
- Stretching and meditationYou might have heard many meditation teachers talking about the importance of stretching before your meditation session. Many meditation classes start with a short stretching session during the relaxation procedure. In yoga, a meditation lifestyle, there are plenty of stretching exercises. So, why is stretching so crucial for your meditation journey? Let’s start with theContinue reading “Stretching and meditation”
- The importance of distractions in meditationImagine this: You go to your favorite meditation place. Let’s say a fantastic beach. You arrived there just before sunset. You have chosen your favorite meditation posture. You observe the colors in the sky; you enjoy the evening. You are ready to deepen inside you and receive the beauty of what you experience. Suddenly, aContinue reading “The importance of distractions in meditation”
- How music affects psychology and vice versaMusic! A powerful tool which can affect your psychology so much. Music, indeed, has psychoacoustic properties which can activate any of your emotions, most of the time, instantly. But how can music affect your emotional world so much? It’s all about vibrations. In reality, music is just a combination of sounds. A sound is aContinue reading “How music affects psychology and vice versa”
- Why is it important for all of us to singSome people were born blessed with the gift of a smooth voice. Others were born with the assistance of a perfect musical ear. Every detail of the music they perform or listen to, they can recognize it fully. Others lack any of these musical talents. Although I am a music teacher now, I am aContinue reading “Why is it important for all of us to sing”
- Baby BreathingHave you ever heard about baby breathing? Or, in other words, embryonic breathing? Baby Breathing is one of the essential techniques in the I.M. Meditation method. Baby breathing is the technique that babies breathe. Everyone used to live using this technique when we were babies, but while growing up, we trained ourselves to lose theContinue reading “Baby Breathing”
- Music And EmotionsMusic is a potent tool. It can affect your psychology very fast. Remember the last time you listened to a happy song while in a bad mood and got high before the song ended? Or the opposite. Remember the last time you were high, and while listening to a sad song, your psychology dropped suddenly.Continue reading “Music And Emotions”
- Emotions (the strange transformation of them)Emotions. We all experience a variety of emotions every day. Some are positive, while others are negative. Some emotions are robust, while others are weaker in comparison with others. There are also situations in which we experience mixed emotions. In reality, in every moment of our lives, we experience mixed emotions. Why? Because every feelingContinue reading “Emotions (the strange transformation of them)”
- The walking meditationSomething trendy these days is “The Walking Meditation.” I hear many people saying that they enjoy doing the walking meditation, but when I ask them, “how do they do it” and “what is it that they like so much about it” their answer always makes me wonder if they know that they are doing itContinue reading “The walking meditation”
- How to deal with distractionsDo you find it difficult to focus on your meditation procedure? Do you often feel distracted by thoughts, sounds, or anything else that happens around you or inside you while you meditate? Does it sound like a reason for you to quit your meditation? If you feel like this, then this article is for you.Continue reading “How to deal with distractions”
- How to choose your meditation placeWhere is the best place to meditate? Does it have to be loud or quiet? Near nature or in a quiet room? Many people cannot decide where to meditate, so they use this as an excuse not to meditate. You can meditate wherever you are right now and whatever you do. Meditation is everywhere, inContinue reading “How to choose your meditation place”
- Meditation PosturesIn this article, I would like to talk about meditation postures. Many people need clarification when they try to find the proper posture to meditate. In a few words, we can safely say there is no adequate meditation posture. You can meditate at any pose you want. Whatever works for you is the proper meditationContinue reading “Meditation Postures”